“Big Tony” & Cathy P.; Yonkers, NY
- First time in Cabo, with all our great friends. Loved the food, sun, views, fun, especially the “no bad days.” Our honeymoon/Valentine/Birthday 10 days was a vacation to remember.
Peter & Kendra C; Shrub Oak, NY
- Our third time in the Villa, each year is better and better. Great sunsets and views. Had a blast with our friends and celebrated my 35th birthday. Great weather—no bad days!! Missed the big snow storm in NY—yippee!
Sanjeen S, Hunter S, Mark C, Rob H.
- Four of a ten-man bachelor party. The others are at Casa Grande, but this place is much better. If you are here reading this, I don’t have to tell you anymore about how great it is. Enjoy!!
The Matheson Family; Merced, CA and Denver, CO
- Celebrated a 60th birthday, and a 40th wedding anniversary. Wonderful stay with a whale family—what a surprise!
The Kellys, Grand Island, NY
- Thank you for sharing your beautiful home with us. We enjoyed the whale watching from the porch and the beautiful sunsets! We look forward to returning. Thank you.
Tom & Cathy D., Anchorage, AK
- We can’t stop coming back for more. It just gets better each time we come to Casa Fiesta. What a special time we had bringing our family to share the experience. We’ll be back!
Tucker Family & friends; Longview and Dallas, TX
- You thought of everything when you built this house. Thank you for the opportunity to live here for a week. Maria’s cooking superb, staff so accommodating for the nine of us. I can’t wait to tell our friends how great I is here. As a matter of fact, two couple followed us to our house. (We had never met, but who have stayed in hotels four previous visits to CL who wanted to see our villa. When I showed them the view and spoke of a chef cooking our fish for dinner that evening, they almost fell in the pool! We los oru flip-flops wading in the surf, but the sea gave them back 2 or 3 waves later. So much fun! Thank you again. We will call again soon!