Larry & Linda S.; Kansas City, MO
Pat & Duane C.; Kansas City, MO
John and Sandy D.; Avila Beach, CA
- What a wonderful way to spend seven days! Would love to do it again! It was a fabulous vacation at a fabulous spot! Thank you so much! What comfortable elegance! It’s hard to go home—and we’ll come again!
Tommy & Tiffany P., and Katherine & Denny V.; Indianapolis, IN
- We really enjoyed our time here in this house that can be described no less than PARADISE! The best amenity was the view—BEAUTIFUL, like nothing I’ve ever seen. Service was wonderful, but not needed as often as she came. Nonetheless, she was very gracious and willing to help as much as possible. We are so happy to have had such a gorgeous and peaceful experience. We will definitely be back sometime in the years to come. It’s our hope to be able to share this experience with our family soon. Thank you so very much!
The R, T, and B families; Norfolk, VA, Broussard, LA, and Hobbs, NM
- Fantastic villa with exceptional views! Francisco was very helpful and our entire vacation was both exciting and relaxing. Chuck caught the biggest marlin of the day—140 lbs.!!
Sergio & Judy M.; Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
- Thanks to Arlene, our capable organizer, we were able to enjoy this superlatively beautiful “piece of Mother Earth” while staying in this magnificent villa, “Casa Fiesta.” Our time spent here was very enjoyable and totally memorable. It is with some (oh, alright… lots!) of regret that we must leave. I’m sure that we’ll return. Thanks!
Century 21 Mexico Brokers from Rocky Point; Tijuana/Rosarito; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Resort Living meeting. Lovely villa—perfect work retreat. We saw two huge whales leap completely out of the water! UNBELIEVABLE!
Joe, Sally, Dylan Alexis & Britt; Birmingham, AL
- The Villa Fiesta enchants by day and night with its hypnotic panoramic views and welcoming environment. Each and every one of our desires for a vacation retreat was accommodated. This was our second visit; I’m sure there will be a third! Muchas gracias!
The B, V, S, and B Families; Atascadero, CA
- MK, on behalf of the symphony, thank you so much. What a treat to come to such a beautiful place. The kids LOVED the pool and became better swimmers, while the parents sat on the patio, stared at the sea, and drank margaritas and tequila shots—it was perfect!
“Four of Us” from Bergen County, NJ
- “Over the top.” Couldn’t ask for anything better. Service and house were outstanding. Seeing whales our first day was a wonderful welcome! Pancho’s Restaurant is a wonderful experience and great food: don’t forget to feed the cats! Pezcato sunset boat ride: awesome! Mango Deck: lots of fun and people watching to be done. Thank you for the memories. El Puerco es muy bueno! Not even the swine flu scare could keep us away!