“Awesome – Can’t wait to go back!!!”
The view from every room in this house was amazing. We had 7 adults and an infant and everyone had plenty of privacy when needed. I would highly recommend the “in-villa” spa services from Suzanne Morel Day Spa. The guys went fishing and caught 2 sails, striped marlin and plenty of Tuna and Dorado to eat for the week (and brought 50 pounds home!). We loved this trip so much we booked the same house for two weeks next year!
Dick & Martina P., Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
- We’ve enjoyed our 2nd holiday at Villa Fiesta to the max! A wonderful house with a world-class view. We’ve loved every minute and Francisco and family have made our stay very comfortable. We recommend it to everyone we know.
Arlene A. and Gino M., Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
- Another magical stay at Villa Fiesta. Last time we spent three weeks here, but this year a whole month. The house is like ‘our’ home—so comfortable. Very interesting—we see new things each day and meet many interesting people on the beach. The whales are incredible—such a wonder to watch. Time here has flown by. (It is also a great place for ‘girlfriends’ to gather for a few days, which I have had the privilege of doing over the years with my great friends.)
Wayne & Rosemary S.; Sudbury, Ontario Canada
- This was our first trip to Cabo and it won’t be our last. We LOVED our accommodation, whale watching, walks on the beach and, most of all, our time with friends. Can’t remember enjoying a holiday as much!
Kendra & Peter C.; Shrub Oak, NY
- Had a great time once again at “our home away from home!” Had my birthday celebration at Pitabayas, great food with great friends. Lunch at Villa Sereno with our giant bowling bowl margaritas!!! Danced the night away at Mandolin. As I write this, sitting poolside, Peter is looking into real estate! Great view, whales, and sun. See you next year, Casa Fiesta!
- P.S. Theresa is the best—our house is spotless, and she is so nice!
Ashley S. and Family; Mundelein, IL
- Amazing villa! Thank you so much! We had a blast
The G Family, Thunder Bay, Canada, and McKinney, TX
- Great vacation! Loved the dinners and breakfast. Kayaking was the best with sea lions, loved parasailing and snorkeling with everyone. Loved the beach and the “Office” and everyone selling hats, dresses, and jewelry. We’ll come back soon. We love Casa Fiesta!
Lisa and Jerry R., Branchburg, NJ
- Terrific—everything was better than expected. Victor was spot-on for all the activities he set up for us. No better views. Great service and hospitality. Worth the long trip.
Angie and friends, Indiana
- Oh my gosh! This villa is beautiful and far exceeded expectations… the views, the amenities, the service—all was awesome! Be sure to call Chef Elmar from “Cabo Destiny.” H will come and make an awesome meal and great drinks. It was a great vacation!
The H, B, & N Families; Hobart, OK
- Fabuloso! Good breakfast—Francisco is the best!